SL10 SnapLab is a compact, portable, standalone digital photo system with robust editing features RIGHT ON THE PRINTER so images can easily be edited, borders can be added and high-end digital prints available in seconds – without the need of a computer! This all in one 24lb unit, combines a high speed dye sublimation roll printer with an 8" touch sensitive LCD screen allowing users to edit photos, add borders, add text and print split images – all while accepting current digital media types and the USB (A) port on the front panel for easy accessibility.
- Easy to Use Interface - No PC Needed
- High Speed/High Quality
- 4 x 6 Digital Photo Prints in approximately 18.6 seconds!
- High-quality prints and Easy media replacement
- Only 24lbs! – Fits almost anywhere and easy to move to various events
- Adjustable tilt angle LCD
- Editing without a PC: Zoom, Crop, Rotate, Color Adjustment, Red-Eye Reduction
- Add text to any print
- Choice of Color, Sepia or Monochrome Prints
- Add Borders and text (4GB Compact Flash with Borders is Included!)
- Glossy or Matte Surface
- Windows Printer Drivers (No MacOS drivers available)
|Printing Technology||Dye sublimation|
|Surface Options||Glossy or Matte|
|Color Effects||Color, sepia, monochrome|
|Editing||PC-free Zoom, crop, rotate, color adjustment, red-eye reduction|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||3.5 x 5." (2) with 5x7" media
4 x 4"
4 x 6"
16:9 - 4 x 7
4 x 8"
5 x 7"
|Paper Types||Dye-sub photo paper|
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD, MMC, XD, CompactFlash, MemoryStick|
|Direct Print Capable||Memory card, USB drive|
|Status Display||8" touch LCD|
|Image Preview Display||8" touch LCD|
|Weight||24.0 lb (10.89 kg)|